In order to view your test scores, you will need to provide your teudat zehut number and test identification number, a password isn’t necessary.
Starting from the April 2020 exam date, it will not be possible to submit clarification questions to the Exam Committee during the exam.
Physicians who graduated from recognized foreign medical schools with a recognized diploma must successfully pass an exam prior to doing an internship in Israel, and/or must pass a licensing examination in order to be licensed to practice medicine in Israel.
Starting from the October 2019 exam date, the exam will be taken on computers.
** A sample exam can be found in the instructions for the exam.
Following the recent directives on the easing of restrictions and a gradual return to routine activity, we wish to announce that the licensing exam in medicine will take place on Monday, August 10, 2020, subject to the Ministry of Health's regulations and directives.
This new exam date is only for those who registered on time for the April 2020 exam date and received email confirmation of registration.
The appeal date for this exam and the dates for future exams will be published later.
Goal of the exam
- Test the examinees’ level of knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge.
- Identify examinees whose level of knowledge and ability to apply it do not meet the required minimum standard.
- Create a uniform level of evaluation, at the required standard.
- The exam is based on the syllabus for each subject.
- The most recent edition of the recommended textbook is considered binding, provided that the edition was issued at least 9 months prior to the date of the exam.
- The list of recommended textbooks appears below.