In order to view your test scores, you will need to provide your teudat zehut number and test identification number, a password isn’t necessary.
Starting from the April 2020 exam date, it will not be possible to submit clarification questions to the Exam Committee during the exam.
Physicians who graduated from recognized foreign medical schools with a recognized diploma must successfully pass an exam prior to doing an internship in Israel, and/or must pass a licensing examination in order to be licensed to practice medicine in Israel.
Starting from the October 2019 exam date, the exam will be taken on computers.
** A sample exam can be found in the instructions for the exam.
Appeals for the exam administered on August 10, 2020 will be heard on September 23, 2020 at Expo Tel Aviv (Ganei Hata'arucha).
The next exam is scheduled for January 18, 2021.
Online registration for the exam will be open from October 1 through November 18.
Goal of the exam
- Test the examinees’ level of knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge.
- Identify examinees whose level of knowledge and ability to apply it do not meet the required minimum standard.
- Create a uniform level of evaluation, at the required standard.
- The exam is based on the syllabus for each subject.
- The most recent edition of the recommended textbook is considered binding, provided that the edition was issued at least 9 months prior to the date of the exam.
- The list of recommended textbooks appears below.