In order to view your test scores, you will need to provide your teudat zehut number and test identification number, a password isn’t necessary.
Physicians who are graduates of recognized foreign medical schools with a recognized diploma must successfully pass an exam prior to doing an internship in Israel, and/or must pass a licensing examination in order to be licensed to practice medicine in Israel.
Goal of the exam
- Test the examinees’ level of knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge.
- Identify examinees whose level of knowledge and ability to apply it do not meet the required minimum standard.
- Create a uniform level of evaluation, at the required standard.
- The exam is based on the syllabus for each subject.
- The most recent edition of the recommended textbook is considered binding, on condition that the edition was issued at least 9 months prior to the date of the exam.
- The list of recommended textbooks appears below.
To read the instructions in Arabic
To read the instructions in Russian