In order to view your test scores, you will need to provide your teudat zehut number and test identification number, a password isn’t necessary.
Physicians who are graduates of recognized foreign medical schools with a recognized diploma must successfully pass an exam prior to doing an internship in Israel, and/or must pass a licensing examination in order to be licensed to practice medicine in Israel.
* Starting from the April 2020 exam date, it will not be possible to submit clarification questions to the Exams Committee during the exam.
In accordance with the directives issued recently by the Ministry of Health pertaining to the coronavirus, and particularly in light of the directive that significantly restricts gatherings (of more than 10 people), it was decided to cancel the licensing exam scheduled to be held on April 23, 2020.
An update on an alternative date will be appear in a separate announcement, in accordance with the developments and the directives of the Ministry of Health.
Attached is a link to the exam cancellation notice on the Ministry of Health’s website
Change in the registration process
Starting from the next date, registration for the exam will be via the Internet in two stages.
Stage one: Payment through the Ministry of Health’s website. A payment authorization number will be displayed upon completion of registration. Please save this number for the next stage of registration.
Stage two: 48 hours after making the payment, continue the registration process via the IMA’s website.
Please note! Both stages must be completed for registration. Payment alone does not constitute registration.
Goal of the exam
- Test the examinees’ level of knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge.
- Identify examinees whose level of knowledge and ability to apply it do not meet the required minimum standard.
- Create a uniform level of evaluation, at the required standard.
- The exam is based on the syllabus for each subject.
- The most recent edition of the recommended textbook is considered binding, on condition that the edition was issued at least 9 months prior to the date of the exam.
- The list of recommended textbooks appears below.
To read the instructions in Arabic
To read the instructions in Russian